Summer road trips SOUND amazing, and ARE pretty amazing . . . until your air conditioning goes out and that one person won't stop singing "Happy".
Dr. David Holmes is a psychologist in England, and he just came up with a mathematical formula for the PERFECT ROAD TRIP. Don't worry, it doesn't involve you doing any math . . . he handled all that.
These are the seven ingredients you need for the perfect road trip . . .
1. Two to four people in the car, who are all outgoing and talkative.
2. An equal number of guys and girls.
3. A destination you've never been to before.
4. A comfortable car.
5. Four to six hours of driving.
6. Three to four stops along the way.
7. Nice weather outside.
If you vary on any of these, it makes the trip less perfect. And if you have a LOT of variation on MOST of them, you're in trouble.